Translated into over 20 languages, the Action Principles® have helped millions explore their personal potential, make plans, take action and succeed.
Before complicating matters:
- Bring home a movie, toss the ball to the dog, and take your kids to the park. This is a path to a happy home life. You follow it.
- Choose a career that you love doing. Work at work. Focus on the company and your customers. Be appreciated or quit. For 10-20 years, work an extra 20% and use that money to invest. Be frugal, a saver. You choose it.
- Buy six properties. Retire your mortgages. Love your tenants. In twenty years, you will create a family dynasty of wealth that will continue for generations. You create it.
- Eat a healthy diet. Exercise and meditate. Do many things that you love doing. You live it.
- Be generous with your time, resources and special talent. Smile and listen. You walk it.
Being the best you is not easy. Masters of Success are not looking for easy. Listening, working hard, savings, investing and volunteering can involve sweat, disappointment and sacrifice. Masters of Success are tough and disciplined enough to do what they know they should be doing.
In a single enlightened moment, you can choose the Action Principles® path, the Master of Success path, the extraordinarily ordinary path to being your best, a tough, thoughtful, spiritual person of action.