Diet 2

The basic rule of thumb of eating is that if you are aware of what you are eating 90% of the time, you don’t have to worry about the other 10%. Eat all of the fruits and vegetables you want whenever you want and the odds are overwhelming that you will lose weight and look great. In this case, you can ignore Mom’s advice and push the plate away.

Today, Americans eat almost a third of their meals out. Watch the portions. Many restaurants strategically market to overstuffed diners. Yes, there is a direct correlation between super sized fries and super sized thighs.

Safe, long-term weight loss involves losing only a pound or two per week. This doesn’t sound like much but cumulatively equals 50 to 100 pounds a year. Remember that as a Master of Success, the strongest thing about you is your mind. Weight lose is simple math. To lose a pound a week, you need burn or lose 3,500 calories. Just eat 240 fewer calories a day and exercise enough to burn 300 calories (a brisk 40-minute walk). Keep to the program. When Masters of Success fail, they try again. Take small steps. Continuously improve. Feel the power of self-control.

Be realistic. There are new diet pills that seem to imply that you can eat all you want and still lose weight. And, from clinical trials and testimonials, there is evidence that the pills work. The pills allow food to bypass the normal digestion process. However, the digestive side effects can be unpleasant.

Dieting is too tough to continue feeling anxious and guilty over the long term. You don’t want to live a yo-yo life of going on and off diets. If you can, you want to go on one diet and never diet again. You want to set a goal to reach a healthy weight that you can maintain for the rest of your life. You make this decision. If you’re a little chunky but this doesn’t bother you and you feel energetic, then relax and allow common sense to be your guide. Current research suggests that while being a little bit skinny is pretty good, being a little bit overweight may not be so terrible. It is preferable to be a little bit overweight and fit than to be skinny and unfit. However, one third of Americans are now classifiable as obese meaning that they are 30 pounds or more overweight and another third are overweight. The same percentages apply to children. Obesity kills 300,000 Americans each year. Masters of Success do not waddle. Make your choice.

What was the greatest advance in the last one hundred years? Was it the airplane, television, rockets, nuclear power or computers? No, it was that the average life expectancy in the United States went from 49 years to 79 years. The average American gained almost thirty years more of life. Pay for top tier medical insurance and then use it. Go to the doctor for regular check-ups. Prevention and early detection are the objectives.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?